Company Transmitters and Communications attaches great importance to environmental protection, continuously improving it, wherever and whenever possible.
The goals of environmental protection are provided by:
- waste management according to economic principles and principles of environmental protection, including waste management in the prescribed manner in accordance with legal regulations
- avoiding waste where possible and its reuse for other purposes
- preventive and emergency maintenance of equipment and installations
- continuous improvement of education and procedures in environmental protection
- organized activities in case of unexpected events to the intervention plans
- introduction of new technology (reduced consumption of electricity, reduce of the amount of various waste in the long run...)
Company Transmitters and Communications has a Certificate of Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001:2004. Care about the environment provide for the expectations of current and future generations.
Transmitting radio and television signals consumes a significant amount of electricity. Electricity is supplied by HEP Opskrba d.o.o. and a significant extent is produced from renewable sources (more...), in accordance with the requirements of CMS Standard Erzeugung EE (10/08) as confirmed by TÜV SÜD certificate (TRU certificate). More...